You can also donate via check or credit card by clicking on this PDF file to print and mail.
- Best Efforts disclaimer - Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of donors whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle, if/after a campaign is launched.
- Non-Tax Deductibility disclaimer - Contributions to the Rick Santorum Presidential Testing The Waters Committee are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- By clicking "Donate", I certify the following:
- I am a United States citizen or an individual admitted with permanent resident status.
- This contribution is made from the personal funds of the donor identified above, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- Contribution Limit - The maximum contribution is $2,700 per person for the primary election.